Join us for the celebration of lights that has become a treasured Cape Cod holiday tradition for over a decade! Heritage’s expansive gardens will be aglow with beautiful light displays, extensive indoor holiday décor and numerous activities around the grounds and galleries. This year visitors can expect expanded lighting displays and outdoor interactives, along with all of your favorites from previous years!
Due to limited parking at Heritage, additional parking will be available for ticketed customers in the parking lot behind the Henry T. Wing School, 33 Water Street, Sandwich, MA 02563 on Friday Nov. 23 and Saturdays before Christmas during Gardens Aglow. A shuttle will be operating on a continuous loop between the Wing School and Heritage from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. Please display your ticket, printed or on your mobile device, to staff at the parking lot to board the shuttle to Heritage!
$15 Member Adults, $5 Member Youth, 2 and under free
$18 Non-member Adults, $7 non-member Youth, 2 and under free
Tickets are valid for a single date of your choice.
New in 2018!
- Carolers will be strolling the grounds on select Fridays: Nov. 23 & 30, Dec. 14, 21, & 28
- Expanded lighting displays around the gardens
- Family activity area at Parade Field with warming tent and Cape Cod Donuts Food Truck selling donuts and apple cider every evening
- Expanded fire pit area on Nickerson Field
- Children’s hands-on train table in Special Exhibitions Gallery
- Our gift shop will be transformed into the Holiday Pop-Up Shop and is filled with unique gifts for everyone on your list
What not to miss while you’re here!
- Visit Santa in our 1913 Model T Ford
- View model train display in the Special Exhibitions Gallery
- Visit Mrs. Claus at the Special Exhibitions Gallery
- Create your own holiday decorations with our giant Lite Brites
- Roast marshmallows at the fire pits on Nickerson Field
- Find all of Santa’s lost reindeer on a reindeer scavenger hunt
- Enjoy live performances every night at 7pm in the J.K. Lily III Automobile Gallery
- Ride on the 1908 Looff Carousel with festive music
- Discover hands-on activities in The Hundred Acre School
- Enjoy demonstrations of ice carving with Chip Koser of South Cape Ice Sculptures every Saturday
Available for purchase!
- Tasty and festive snacks and warm drinks available at the Magnolia Café
- Heritage’s hand-blown holiday ornament at the Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- Light-up necklaces